Discover our capabilities and network
Along with nationwide urban development, we focus on transportation of IBS precast pre-stressed hollow core floor slabs and solid planks, pre-stressed and reinforced beams and columns, reinforced staircases, tunnel segments and monoblock sleepers.
Based on the buildability, economy and standardization of precast components, IBS consists of following structural elements :
- Cast in-situ ground floor, typically reinforced concrete ground beams and slabs.
• Precast reinforced concrete columns.
• Precast reinforced concrete beams and precast half slabs with composite in-situ concrete topping.
(Half slabs can be either reinforced concrete or prestressed concrete type)
• Precast reinforced concrete staircases.
• Other precast elements to project’s requirements.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
Transportation across Europe
Logistics Ground in North America
Combining transport execution and transport management services
• Residential Buildings
• Commercial Buildings
• Standard JKR Buildings
(Schools, Quarters, Colleges, Institutions etc.)
• Speedy Construction
– Simplified construction method, as a result saving time and shorten duration of project.
- Ease of Installation
– Less labour required at site and thus reduce dependency of foreign workers at construction site.
- Aesthetically Pleasant
– Highly aesthetic end products through quality controlled pre-fabrication in factory.
- Quality Assurance
– Precast components are manufactured under controlled factory environment with stringent ISO 9001:2000 quality management system.
- Cleaner and Safer Site Environment
– Reduction of timber formwork and construction wastage create better site working environment.
Our company ZONG LIAN TRANSPORTATION SDN BHD (formerly as Zong Lian Trading) was established since 1980s and we started as a local 40ft trucking trailer company. Our core competency is on transportation of Construction Materials, such as piles, box-culvert, soil panels, bricks, steel products, etc.
You may contact us via below ways:
- Mobile: Mr. Calvin +6017-4690007, Mr. Yoo +6012-4912619
- Office Tel/Fax: +604-5025516, +604-5888228
- Email: for Sales ([email protected]) , for Customer Service ([email protected])
- For mailing address: 12, Lorong Sukun Indah 2, Taman Sukun Indah, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang.
- Live Chat with our Service Consultant at right bottom side.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.